The latest release of Arizona Quickstart (2.0.8) is now available on Github as of October 27th.
This release includes several new improvements and fixes which enhance the editor and administrator experience. A new release of Arizona Bootstrap (2.0.12) was tagged within the last month.
Enhancements in this release include the following:
- New capability to create a text logo for administrators
- New process for adding views to the view paragraph item for administrators
- The Person content type now has a pronouns field for everyone.
- New spacing options on the Text on Media paragraph item for content editors
- Updated process and documentation regarding image cropping is now available for content editors
- Content Moderation is now also available for reviewing nodes before publishing for administrators and content editors
- User Management is now also available through the brand new User Administrator role
- A new installation of Quickstart 2.0 will now include the university's Land Acknowledgment Statement.
Interested in learning more? Talk to your web team about upgrading to Quickstart 2 or contact Cameron Green (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.