The Person content type provides the basic fields to capture information for the people in your organization/department and are displayed through Views.
How to Add a Person
- Click on Content > Add Content.
- Select Person.
- Fill out the desired fields (only first and last name are required).
- First Name: Person's first name
- Last Name: Person's last name
- Pronouns: Pronouns Guidance
- Photo: Person's headshot photo
- Note: Images must be larger than 568 x 426 pixels and the Card image crop will be used.
- Categories: Used to organize people in Views. Categories must first be created using the Taxonomy editor.
- Category: Person's primary category (usually department name)
- Category - Secondary: Person's secondary category
- Job Title(s): Person's job title (multiple titles can be added by clicking Add another item)
- Email: Person's work email address
- Phone Number(s): Person's work phone number (multiple numbers can be added by clicking Add another item)
- Address(es): Person's work address (multiple addresses can be added on separate lines)
- Link(s): Used to add a link to a person's personal/research site etc.
- URL: The URL of the external link (must begin with "http(s)://")
- Link Text: Text to display for the link
- Biography: Person's biography
- Degree(s): Person's degree (multiple degrees can be added by clicking Add another item)
How to Reorder People
- When logged into your site, you should see a button to reorder people at the top of your directory page. Or you can go directly to: <sitename>/admin/az-person/reorder-people
- Ensure Show Row Weights is visible on the top right above Main Content.
- If Hide Row Weights is showing, select that.
- Look for the small cross on the left of the person you wish to move.
- Click and as you hold, drag the person to its desired location.
- Save Order.