Accordions are lists that expand and collapse to display additional information, like FAQ's. Accordions are also known as Panel Groups or Collapsible Panels.
How to Create an Accordion (Panel Group)
- Create a page or edit an existing one.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select Add Accordion.
- Select the desired amount of space at the bottom of the accordion before the next element displays under Additional Options > Bottom Spacing.
- The Accordion Item Title text area is where you can insert the text you would like to have displayed when the accordion is collapsed.
- The Accordion Item Body text area is where you can add text that will be shown when the accordion is not collapsed.
- The accordions will be collapsed by default. To have elements of the accordion item showing by default, uncheck the Collapse By Default box.
- Click on Add Another Item if you wish to add another Accordion item.
Panel Groups, Collapsible Panel
This panel is expanded by default (the collapsed by default setting is unchecked).
- If you would like to produce a FAQ section using an Accordion, insert the question in the Accordion Item Title and the answer in the Accordion Item Body.
- If you would like to have a Title for the Accordion, insert a Text Area above it with the correct format.