You can reorder menus by changing the weight of the item or dragging them into place.
How to Reorder Menus
There are two ways to reorder menus: through the Structure tab or through individual pages.
- Navigate to Structure > Menus > Main Navigation > Edit Menu.
- Reorder or nest menu items using the drag and drop feature.
- Edit an existing page.
- Click the Menu settings dropdown.
- Check the Provide a menu link box.
- Change the Menu link title, and add a Description if desired.
- Select the Parent link that this page will be listed under.
- Change the menu link weight in the Weight field if necessary to order the links.
- Menu links with lower weights are displayed before links with higher weights.