If you want a menu different from the provided options, you can create another menu and place it in the desired page region.
How to Create Additional Menus
- Navigate to Manage > Structure > Menus > Add menu.
- Enter a Menu Title (mandatory) and Administrative Summary (optional) to explain what the menu is for.
- Add desired menu links.
Once you have created the menu, you can choose the region of the page you want the block to be displayed. Select the image below to view the page regions more closely.
- Navigate to Manage > Structure > Block layout.
- This will take you to a list of the regions of the page and the blocks displayed within each of those regions.
- Locate the region (select the image at right) you would like the menu to be displayed and select Place block.
- This will display a list of the blocks that exist in your site. Search for the menu title and select Place block.
- Change menu name, if desired, or uncheck Display title if you don't want a title to be displayed over your block.
- In the Pages section under Visibility, select either Show for the listed pages or Hide for the listed pages.
- Enter the file path (the /path section of the URL following the main site URL)
- For the Home page, the path is <front>
- Save block.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the next page and select Save blocks again to ensure your changes are saved.