The conditions tab allows you to change the state of elements on your webform using conditional logic.
- Navigate to Manage > Structure > Webforms.
- Create a new Webform or build an existing one.
- Add an element or edit an existing one.
- Select the Conditions tab.
- Click on the State dropdown menu to select how you would like the webform to change based on the conditions.
- Click on the Element dropdown.
- Choosing Any will make the state of your webform change when any of your conditions are met
- Choosing One will make the state of your webform change when exactly one of your conditions are met
- Select the field(s) that you would like the element to be affected by.
- Select the value that, when chosen by the user, will trigger the state change.