We are excited to announce the launch of a new feature in your Arizona Site – the 'Newsletter Integration' with Marketing Cloud. This feature streamlines the process of taking the news articles you are already publishing on your website and distributing them through the powerful Trellis Marketing Cloud.
- Seamless Integration: Directly add your published news articles to newsletters within Marketing Cloud.
- Effortless Selection: Choose news articles or events with a few clicks to curate your content.
- Instant Previews: Get a real-time preview of how your newsletter will look as you add articles.
- Perfect Formatting: Your images will be sized correctly. Your font styling and layouts will automatically work with Marketing Cloud templates.
- Simplified Distribution: Once your newsletter is ready, send it to your desired audience segments directly from Marketing Cloud.
- Drive traffic to your website: Article summaries will automatically link back to the source articles on your website.
How to Get Started?
- You will need to be a licensed user of Trellis Marketing Cloud. Reach out to the Trellis team to get started.
- This feature will need to be enabled by an administrator. Submit a Service Request to Campus Web Services to start using this today.
- A detailed guide and tutorial have been added to the Quickstart Documentation.
We are committed to providing you with tools that make your work more efficient and impactful. We believe this new feature will be a significant asset to your content strategy and look forward to seeing the dynamic newsletters you will create.