We are thrilled to announce a game-changing addition to your Arizona Site – the seamless integration of event importation from Trellis Events!
More than 300 event managers across the University are already using Trellis Events to manage 100s of events each month. This allows them to:
- Invite people using campaigns based on university attributes such as role or department
- Target their events towards faculty, staff, students or other stakeholders
- Manage RSVPs and ongoing communications
- Review analytics on the engagement of their events
This cutting-edge integration is designed to streamline your event management process, making it easier than ever to keep your community informed and engaged. With just a few clicks, you can now synchronize your Trellis Events directly to your website, ensuring that your students, faculty, and alumni have access to the latest schedules and information.
It also includes an Event Browser so that you can easily find events created by others that would be meaningful to your site visitors. Browse by Creator, Category, Audience and more.
- Effortless Synchronization: Say goodbye to manual entries. Import events directly into your website in real-time.
- Always Up-to-Date: Ensure your community has access to the most current event information.
- Enhanced Visibility: Boost attendance by leveraging the reach of your Arizona Site.
- Broadcast to many channels: Manage the event in Trellis, display it on many websites.
- Integrated with existing content: Any imported events will display in the existing calendar views that you already have on your site
Getting Started: To start taking advantage of this integration, an administrator will need to enable it on your site. Submit a Service Request to Campus Web Services to start using this today.
Once it is enabled, review the Quickstart Documentation for step by step instructions.
Any Arizona Site owner can download public events broadcast by other Trellis Events users, but to manage your own events in Trellis, you must be a licensed Trellis Events user. If you haven't already, reach out to the Trellis team to get started!