Updating to this release Version 7.x-1.0-alpha34 may cause CKEditor to disappear for some roles. To fix this you can either run
drush vset better_formats_per_field_core 1 or navigate to /admin/config/content/formats/settings on your site to check the box for "Use field default" or wait for this issue to be resolved: https://jira.arizona.edu/browse/UADIGITAL-1939
Use the alpha35 release instead
- [UADIGITAL-1910] - Separate coding standards fixes from improvement code in PR 493
- [UADIGITAL-1886] - Investigate replacing current text formatter options with Better Format module.
- [UADIGITAL-1909] - Partial caption text visible on previous/next buttons of featured content carousel
- [UADIGITAL-1919] - Display issue in Webform progress bars on Firefox.
- [UADIGITAL-1920] - Text strings containing @ are converted to mailto links when no domain suffix present
- [UADIGITAL-1424] - Expose the demo content currently hidden under /content/no-menu
- [UADIGITAL-1884] - Add Environment Indicator module
- [UADIGITAL-1894] - Make image crop editable
- [UADIGITAL-1936] - Update views module to 7.x-3.21 (security update)