How to embed a YouTube video [tutorial]
You can quickly and easily embed a YouTube video without code by using the Embed File button in your WYSIWYG editor.
The Embed File button can be used to insert many types of media via upload or URL.
How to embed a YouTube video [step-by-step]
You can embed a YouTube video in any area that includes an Embed File button.
- Click the Embed File button in your WYSIWYG editor (see screenshot above). The button icon is an F.
- Click Browse under the word File*.
- Click the Web tab.
- Enter the YouTube video's complete URL. Then click Next.
- (Optional) You can choose to upload a different thumbnail for the video and/or edit the existing one (called a Poster). Then click Next.
- Click Next again.
- Select the view mode (size) you wish to embed.
- Click Embed.