Events & calendar
Quickstart comes with a pre-configured content type called Event along with an associated Calendar. You can combine events with webforms to create a registration system on your site.
You may add images, text, links, and buttons to events pages to customize the look and feel of them. Quickstart also supports recurring events.
- Go to Content on the Admin menu.
- Click Add Content.
- Choose Event.
- Fill in all of their details and save.
There is an automatic events calendar page available at /calendar. You can include a link to it in your main menu, a CTA button, or any other place on your site. The calendar view is pre-configured by default; however, you may customize the view as needed or request a change at UADigital meetings on Fridays.
To add a simple row of the upcoming three events on a flexible page:
- Edit the flexible page where you want to display events.
- Click Add View near the bottom of the page.
- Choose the "uaqs_events - Event Card Group" option.
- Save the page.